The Cambridge First Certification examination, provided by the College of Cambridge aimed at upper-intermediate speakers and built to check your understanding of English by a mixture of looking through b1 english test, composing, speaking and grammar (previously Utilization of English).
To move this test you will need to own been uncovered into the language for a period of time of your time up to just one 12 months and possess practiced by using a indigenous speaker.
Ahead of the exam
Right before you’re taking the first Certification Test you require to make certain you’ve got carried out the following matters:
1. Make sure you have finished at least one particular practice check of each area from the examination (you’ll find this on the web without cost!)
2. Be sure to know sufficient phrasal verbs (this is a vital section of your exam the examination board enjoys to check.
3. Ensure you have had all of your current writings marked and corrected and also you have learnt from the faults
4. Make sure you know the day of the test and possess registered on the web
5. You should definitely are informed about the tenses, the registers to implement as well as the structures in the two the writing and speaking exam.
The day in the examination
Make certain you have experienced ample rest the evening before and they are prepared to do the test. You can ordinarily have the talking portion just before the particular test nonetheless, this differs for each centre. If you provide the talking exam, you’ll want to view an English small film or documentary the night time before the test after which check out mattress.
About the day in the exam, you may incredibly quickly go more than your notes to determine the sort of vocabulary you want to work with, but usually do not review them. You should have a quick seem instead of stress about everything you say. When talking it truly is important to be the two fluent and precise, and if you invest way too considerably time pondering what you are likely to say then it’ll hurt your in general mark.